Easily control your computers and LAN-connected devices with this application, which has a map and chart view with various statistical tools. 10-Strike LANState Pro 9 allows users to have a better view of their network, while also monitoring their devices and providing graphic displays.
10-Strike LANState Pro 9 Description
Also, 10-Strike LANState Pro 9 is a useful way to evaluate connectivity and its features related to local networks, as it allows users to browse existing devices and connect to them. Provide network scanning and device monitoring.
Tabbed layout, which provides quick access and easy management: This application provides users with a clean interface whose layout is full of features that show a map of the network, but more importantly the way it works. .
To do this, users place them all in tabs located above the app, providing an overview of all the major toolbars. We believe it provides a much easier and faster selection process when you want to do something and you are not sure which tool can do the best job.
Review your network configuration, through results graphs, and evaluate parameters such as response time: a wide range of tools provided, from real-time network mapping to graphical representation of existing devices and their connectivity, to detailed tasks. Others, such as ping and reaction time.
The amount of work that this program can offer to those who are learning more about their local networks is significant, and we believe that this is ample space for further allocation and configuration as needed. Provides.
Easy LAN mapping tool that also provides device monitoring on a centralized, unified platform: LANstate Pro 10-Strike can provide a very clear view of these aspects when you want to know about your LAN and connected devices. Find out more, and make it possible. Users need to learn and find what they need to know about networking.
Screenshots Of 10-Strike LANState Pro 9
Features Of 10-Strike LANState Pro
- LANState automatically creates a network map by scanning the Windows network neighborhood or IP address range.
- Links are collected from switches that are managed via SNMP and LLDP.
- Save, print, or export your network map for future use in a bitmap file.
- When your servers fail or return, receive alerts via background message monitoring via a screen message, voice, or email.
- This package does not require any installation on remote servers or workstations.
- Link external applications such as file manager or remote management software to the application and run it with a few clicks on the map host.
- Insert custom backgrounds for a clear view of network maps.
- Access and manage remote devices with just a few clicks using LANState Visual Network Maps. You can turn
- off, restart, activate servers and workstations, access remote hosting services and subscriptions, view remote event logs, access remote registers, listing processes, operating tools and services, and more.
- Export network maps to Microsoft Visual (LANState Pro only).
- Access network maps via the web
- Access your network map via HTTP protocol using an internal web server and export the network map in XML (LANState Pro) file format.
- It includes many useful tools for administrators, such as network scanner, TCP port scanner, ping, tracking, name search, and much more.
- This app is easy and simple to use. There is an accurate help system.
Some Details of 10-Strike LANState Pro 9
|Software Name||10-Strike LANState Pro 9|
|Setup File Name||10-Strike_LANState_Pro_9.rar|
|File Size||60 MB|
|Release Added On||Tuesday, 1/4/2022|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer|
System Requirements for 10-Strike LANState Pro 9
|Operating System:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|Memory (RAM)||2 GB|
|Hard Disk Space||2 GB|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher|
How to Install
|1): Extract 10-Strike LANState Pro 9 (EXE) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows.|
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the 10-Strike LANState Pro version program on your PC.|
|3): Now enjoy installing this program (10-Strike LANState Pro 9).|