Download macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 free is the latest version EXE FreeWare version offline setup file of your Windows & Mac. Also, macOS Big Sur for macOS has welcomed the arrival of Apple Silicon and offers better integration with mobile operating systems, comes with the latest photos, and other host features.
macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 Description
macOS Big Sur offers a great redesign of the Apple macOS, rightly marked by the first original version change in 20 years. Yes, we are finally in MacOS 11.0. This update coincides with the release of the first ARM-based internal ARM SoC for Macs, and we understand why. Big Red is designed with these new chips in mind and provides great integration with iOS and iPad.
While releasing each large macaw, the larger red stands out. Apple is using a new color palette for 11.0, and they’ve added full-size sidebars, updated item bars, and round square icon designs that make it compatible with the MyCoos and Apple ecosystem.
macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 can’t be seen that the new image is very similar to the iOS and iPad photos, and it’s clearly targeted. With core support for iOS and iPadOS apps in Apple’s Silicon Power Macs, it’s clear that the company is looking to bridge the gap between these systems and move closer to a unified operating system.
The same goes for Apple’s mobile operating systems. You now have access to a set of handheld controls for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirDrop, music controls, and more – all from the Control Center, which are almost identical to iOS and iPadOS controls.
The Update Center is the same story. It now combines notifications and widgets like mobile operating systems and looks great. You can now access it by clicking Date in the menu bar.
Screenshots of macOS Big Sur 11.2.2
Features of Mac OS X macOS Big Sur 11.2.2
- For most people, this will be the most exciting part of the new operating system.
- You can now run any mobile application in Big Red naturally.
- Your device is powered by one of Apple’s ARM-based chips. It currently includes the 2020 M1 MacBook Air and Pro and the M1 Mac Mini.
- Naturally, all Mac applications support these new procedures.
- Developers are expected to offer global binary that supports both architectures.
- Most of them have already done so, and Rosetta 2 allows users to run applications that have not yet been moved.
- Run iOS and iPadOS apps locally on Macros.
- New control center and data center.
- Big red makes big changes to the apple mix.
Some Details of macOS Big Sur 11.2.2
|Software Name||macOS Big Sur 11.2.2|
|Setup File Name||macOS-Big-Sur-11.2.2-mac.rar|
|File Size||10.11 GB|
|Release Added On||Wednesday, 3/10/2021|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer|
System Requirements for macOS Big Sur 11.2.2
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB|
|Hard Disk Space||11 GB|
|Processor||Intel Multi-Core Processor|
|Machine||Windows / Laptop|
How to Install
|1): Extract macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 latest version 2021 (EXE) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows.|
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install it on your Windows.|
|3): Now enjoy installing from this program (macOS Big Sur 11.2.2). You can also Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 ISO Free Download.|