Download Canon MAXIFY GX3020 Driver Printer free is a compact and efficient all-in-one printer perfect for small businesses or home offices. Also, it is supported for Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10, and 11 versions, and also if released and then it will be recommended for where every version.
Description Of Canon MAXIFY GX3020 Driver Printer
The effectiveness of Canon MAXIFY GX3020 drivers has a significant impact on device performance. For example, a plain black document has a print speed (ESAT) of approximately 18.0 images per minute (ippm) and a color document has a print speed of 13.0 ipm. In addition, the total number of nozzles is 4352, including 1280 for black and 1024 x 3 for color. Likewise, it has a print resolution of 600 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) and up to 33,000 duty cycles.
One of the best features of the GX3020 is its advanced ink system, which uses four separate ink tanks to produce bright, vivid, and highly detailed prints. High-capacity ink tanks reduce the need for frequent cartridge replacement, saving you time and money. In addition, the GX3020 supports automatic two-sided printing, allowing you to save paper costs and reduce your environmental impact.
The GX3020 has a large 2.5-inch color touch screen that makes it easy to control and operate the printer. You can access printer functions and settings using the Canon PRINT app, as well as print from your smartphone or tablet. The app allows you to print documents directly from cloud storage services such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
Screenshot Of Canon MAXIFY GX3020 Driver
Features for Canon MAXIFY GX3020 Wireless MegaTank
- As for media handling, a cassette can hold 250 sheets, a rear tray can hold 100 sheets or 20 4×6 sheets, and the rear flatbed can hold one. Similarly, supported paper for the rear tray includes 4×6, 5×5, 5×7, 7×10, 8×10, letter, and legal from 3.5 to 8.5 sizes and 5×47 in length.
- The cassette also supports LTR, A5, B5, and A4+ with custom sizes 5.8 to 8.5 and lengths 8.3 x 11.7.
- Meanwhile, the rear flat tray supports LTR, A4, and B5 with custom sizes from 3.5 to 8.5 and a length of 5×47.
- Additionally, suitable paper types include plain paper, high-resolution paper, photo media compatible paper plus glossy II, and glossy photo paper.
- Similarly, it works with photo paper plus semi-gloss, professional photo paper, matte photo paper, and double-sided matte paper.
- Depending on the thickness and weight of the supported media, the rear tray supports plain paper at 64 to 105 gsm or Canon paper at 265 gsm.
- Also, the lower cassette supports 64-105gsm, and the rear flat tray is from 0.1mm to 0.7mm. In addition, it is worth noting that the copy features include 4-on1 and 2-on1 copy, document copy, and page fit.
- Similarly, these features include flat-only frame-clearing copy, ID card copy, auto-exposure copy, and multiple copies of up to 99 pages. The device copy speed for FCOT (Color / Plain) is approximately 11.1 seconds.
Some Details Of canon printer driver GX3020
|Software Name||Canon GX3020 Driver|
|Setup File Name||Canon_GX3020_Driver.exe|
|File Size||91.4 MB|
|Release Added On||Saturday, 3/11/2023|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer|
|The license of This Product||Free|
System Requirements Of MAXIFY GX3020 series Full Driver & Software Package
|Operating System:||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, XP|
|Memory (RAM)||256 MB|
|Hard Disk Space||100 MB|
|Machine||Laptop and Desktop|
How to Install Canon GX3020 Driver Printer/Scanner
|1): Extract Canon GX3020 Driver (EXE) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows.|
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install it on your Windows.|
|3): Now enjoy installing this program (Canon GX3020 Driver for Windows). you can also Download the Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver.|