Download Yate 6 for Mac free supported for Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, and much more. Also, Yate for macOS a powerful but easy-to-use macOS application is designed to help you create a metadata database for your audio tracks.
Yate 6 for Mac Description
Yate 6 is a simple MacOS application that gives you the right tools to quickly tag and organize your music collection.
This tool can work with a wide range of audio files, and you can import songs for processing or simply connect items from your iTunes music library.
Yat has the ability to import metadata of your songs from online sources, but you can manually edit any input.
Yate for macOS allows you to edit albums, works of art, lyrics documents, and descriptions allows you to save personal features such as owner or purchase price, and much more.
The best part is that if you connect to items from your iTunes library, the changes will appear almost immediately in the media player. This is very useful because you can adjust your music to different standards with minimal effort.
Yat has a set of functional scripts that can be easily used to simplify certain tasks: it has a small set of functions that are already integrated with the application interface, but you can easily use predefined functions, new tasks Create.
For your convenience, Yat allows you to export your current project so you can share your newly created metadata database with your friends in no time.
Yat allows you to quickly create a comprehensive database of metadata by importing data from online sources and even through works of art.
At the same time, this app allows you to store personal information, such as purchase information, your personal rating if you want to throw songs during the intervention, and so on, you can save it.
Screenshots Of Yate 6 for Mac
Features Of Yate for macOS
- Manages many art objects.
- Supports the removal and removal of works of art.
- Import artwork from the web, image file, any file containing png or jpg image from iTunes.
- Artwork in files, folders. jpg or can be saved in a folder icon.
- Songs can be downloaded from Finder or iTunes.
- Add files via folders or subfolders.
- Supports multiple values in each field if allowed.
- Supports multiple components of one type is allowed.
- Customizable FLAC maps.
- The disc wizard for importing data from the discus database.
- Music Brains Wizard to import data from the Music Brains database.
- Change the marker to show which files have changed.
- Changes can be reverted to the latest saved version.
- Modifications to the current file selection can be undone in any order or at the same time.
- Songs can be added to iTunes.
- Tracks can be linked to iTunes and ratings, a number of plays, and no timeout in both directions.
Corrects corrupt file links in iTunes.
- Indicates whether the file has been modified and connected to iTunes, Discos, Music Brains.
- Files and folders that contain can be renamed in one operation.
- User-defined actions (scripts). Edit all album tags with one action.
Show “What’s Changed”.
- Check profile verification errors.
- Import and export the above data, including works of art, from the list file or to.
- Importing and Exporting All Partitions of Application Data Allows You to Backup and Share Other Actions and Templates.
- User-configurable shortcuts.
- User-Defined Item Bar.
- Perform songs.
- Strong support.
Some Details of Yate 6 for Mac
|Yate 6 for Mac
|Setup File Name
|Release Added On
System Requirements for Yate 6 for Mac
|Hard Disk Space
|Intel Multi-Core Processor
|Windows / Laptop
How to Install
|1): Extract Yate for macOS latest version (EXE) files using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows.
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install it on your Windows.
|3): Now enjoy installing this program (Yate 6 for Mac).