Wirecast Pro 14 for Mac Free Download is the latest version DMG offline setup file of your Macintosh. Also, However, whether you play video from home, office, or the main stage of a music concert, Wirecast Pro 14 for macOS tool helps you share your content with the world.
Wirecast Pro 14 for Mac Description
Wirecast Pro 14 for Mac is a live streaming application that offers a variety of tools for recording and streaming live video live. It has many advanced features that a live streaming program needs to record high-quality video and encrypt it for playback on servers. In addition, it allows users to stream video to multiple operating systems and streaming servers simultaneously.
In addition, the program allows you to create, swallow, encode, subtitle, play, and play video. Wirecast Pro 14 for macOS maintains end-to-end video quality and streaming like a TV. In addition, it supports a wide range of camera inputs, including wen cam to DV / HDV, SDI to IP cameras, web-based sources as well as wireless devices. Other input sources include USB, webcam, SDI S-Video, DV / DHV, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP cameras, screen recording sources, and more. It is also used to record audio in several directions. In particular, it includes advanced audio controllers, such as FX effects, a combination of 8 independent audio tracks, processing.
Wirecast Pro 14 Mac has a clean and minimal user interface. Allows you to drag and drop media onto the app. Even more, this app has 500,000 unique media assets. Offers 35+ layers of live composition. Comes with 100+ internal graphics and titles. In addition, you can add your own graphics and 3D animated titles. Wirecast Pro 14 Mac is commonly used for broadcasting awards ceremonies, graduation, news and student support, guest lectures, and many other purposes and so on. In short, Wirecast Pro is a professional streaming tool that lets you record, encrypt, and stream video. Operating systems simultaneously.
Screenshots for Wirecast Pro 14 for Mac
Features of Wirecast Pro 14 for Mac
- The Vercast Pro 14 is a live system application that provides a variety of tools for video recording and playback.
- This tool allows you to create, play, encode, play, and play videos.
- Allows you to drag and drop data files.
- In addition, data sources are USB, webcam, SDI S-Video, DV / DHV, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP cameras and more.
- You can place blue symbols, background music, text effects and visual elements without much effort.
- It is very suitable for live broadcast and is ideal for sports producers.
- Even more, it includes advanced audio controllers, such as FX effects, up to 8 independent audio track processing.
- It is commonly used for current awards ceremonies, student news and support, guest letters, and many other purposes.
- The perfect tool for live media marketing.
- Specifically, video playback on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo Live and many other platforms.
- The live mix offers 35+ layers.
- In addition, the app has 500,000 exclusive media assets.
- Offers 100+ graphic and internal headers.
- Available in multiple languages.
- It has a simple structure and user interface.
Some Details of Wirecast Pro 14 for Macbook
|Software Name||Wirecast Pro 14 for Mac|
|Setup File Name||Wirecast_Pro_14.0.DMG|
|File Size||202 MB|
|Release Added On||Friday/9/11/2020|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer|
System Requirements for Wirecast Pro 14 for Mac
|Operating System:||Mac OS X 10.5 or higher|
|Memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|Hard Disk Space||1 GB|
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo or higher|
How to Install
|1): Wirecast Pro 14 for macOS (DMG) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Mac OS X command.|
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the Wirecast Pro 14 Mac version program on your Mac.|
|3): Now enjoy installing from this program (Wirecast Pro 14 for Mac). You can also download CrossOver 20 for Mac.|