Download Synaptics TouchPad Driver 19.2 Free is the latest version ISO offline setup file of your Windows 7, 8, 10 for both 32-bit & 64-bit. Also, Synaptics TouchPad Driver offline installer has each operating system installs a public driver to correctly identify the component, allowing users to take advantage of basic touch features. To use the advanced functions of the touch screen, you need to use additional software.
Synaptics TouchPad Driver 19.2 Description
The Synaptics TouchPad Driver allows you to use your laptop’s touchpad efficiently. Some of the benefits you can get by installing this driver include improving the overall performance of your computer’s touch screen and achieving better stability when performing touch screen operations.
In addition, by using the Synaptics TouchPad Driver Offline Installer, you can also fix errors in your existing touchpad driver, which can make it difficult for you to efficiently manage your touchpad. You can control even more movements on your touch screen. This driver also supports additional gestures that can help you get things done.
In some cases, you may need to restart your computer for this driver to work. However, most of these reboots are not required and you can enjoy all the benefits just by installing the driver. Another aspect that should be considered when installing this driver is that it should be installed on systems for which this software is designed to have the best results. Installing the TouchPad Synaptics driver can improve your existing touch screen performance and improve your overall computer performance.
Screenshots for Synaptics TouchPad Driver 19.2
Features Of Synaptics TouchPad Driver 19.2
- Extract the .cab file to the selected folder.
- Go to Device Manager (right-click My Computer, select Manage, and then find Device Manager in the left pane) or right-click Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager.
- Right-click the hardware device that you want to update and select Software Update.
- Choose to manually select the location of the new driver and go to the folder where you extracted the driver.
- If you have a driver installed and want to upgrade to a newer version, go to “Allow me to select from the list of device drivers on my computer”
- Click “Have Disk”.
- Navigate to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok.
Some Details of Synaptics TouchPad Driver 19.2
|Software Name||Synaptics TouchPad Driver 19.2|
|Setup File Name||Synaptics-TouchPad-Driver-19.2-Windows.rar|
|File Size||20 MB|
|Release Added On||Wednesday, 4/7/2021|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer|
System Requirements for Synaptics TouchPad Driver 19.2
|Operating System:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB|
|Hard Disk Space||50 MB|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher|
How to Install
|1): Extract Synaptics TouchPad Driver offline installer (EXE) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows.|
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the Synaptics TouchPad Driver Windows version program on your PC.|
|3): Now enjoy installing from this program (Synaptics TouchPad Driver 19.2). You can also OpenGL 2021 free download.|