Way to Download MediaInfo 22 free, full version complete standalone offline DMG setup for macOS. MediaInfo can be a unified method of obtaining all video and sound file information.
MediaInfo 22 for Mac Description
MediaInfo is just a unified method of obtaining the analysis of video and sound technological information. This utility can send different types of information such as subtitles, duration, subtitle duration, bit rate, title, author, and body rate. The user software is simple and user-friendly, enabling you to perform a variety of tasks with great ease.
It includes a great capacity to display information like title, author, track quantity, date, director, and more. The program can extract video information such as chroma subsampling, bit rate, color space, and bit depth. Furthermore, you can view the text information such as subtitle language and coded I d. MediaInfo is the ultimate application for observing the technical information of a media file.
Screenshots of MediaInfo 22
Features and specifications of MediaInfo
- This is actually a utility that allows you to see the technical information of media records.
- This software will enable you to view video and music files in full detail.
- Details about WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, and AU.
- It includes simple-to-use software that creates no trouble even for a newbie.
- I have information in various formats like text, bed sheets, and HTML.
- It helps text, CSV, and HTML CODE export on multiple platforms.
- Faultlessly check info like bit rate, color space, scan type, and check order.
|Software Name||MediaInfo 22 for mac|
|Setup File Name||MediaInfo_22.dmg|
|File Size||9 MB|
|Release Added On||Thursday, 6/23/2022|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer|
|Operating System:||Windows 7/8/10/11|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM or higher recommended)|
|Hard Disk Space||50 MB|
|Processor||Intel Core or AMD dual-core|
|Machine||Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor, 2 GHz or faster|
How to Install
|1): Extract MediaInfo 22 for macOS (DMG) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.|
|2): Open Installer, accept the terms and then install the MediaInfo 22 for the macOS version program on your Mac.|
|3): Now enjoy installing this program (MediaInfo 22).|