DxO PhotoLab 220.127.116.11 for Mac Free Download is the latest version DMG offline setup file of your Macintosh. DxO PhotoLab for Mac is an image processing software developed by the French company DxO. With this editor, you can produce high-quality RAW and JPEG images.
DxO PhotoLab 18.104.22.168 for Mac provides a complete suite of smart fixes that you can manage manually at any time. With this program, you can apply every aspect of your images such as noise reduction, limit correction, retrieving color details, sophisticated optical correction and detail enhancement.
DxO PhotoLab for Mac regulatory tools that include: control points (U-point technology), filters, manual and automatic brushes, vehicle repair tools, and more, manually upload your photos with your artistic interference. Adjust Apply selected changes to specific sections of your image.
DxO PhotoLab for Mac removes existing software filters and image processing tools with new photography b. Photo Library arranges and organizes photos in cinemas.
- Smart lighting A: Dynamic image threshold.
- Clear Vision: Improve spatial contrast intelligence and effectively remove the thief.
- DxO Timing: Automatically enhances ISO RAW images and produces accurate and color
- information based on specific algorithms.
- Optical optimization: Use automatic adjustment gear based on DxO’s scientific expertise in measuring and rating.
- Control Points: Select your edit area by simply clicking the image section you want to set.
- Copy and move settings from one image to another.
- Includes 30 custom Press.
- Multiple results with just one click.
- Product to web formats, print or backup.
|Software Name||DxO PhotoLab 22.214.171.124 for Mac|
|Setup File Name||DxO PhotoLab 126.96.36.199.DMG|
|File Size||283 MB|
|Release Added On||Thursday, 3/19/2020|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer|
|Operating System:||macOS Sierra or OS X 10.7 or Later|
|Memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|Hard Disk Space||2 GB|
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo or higher Processor|
How to Install
|1): Extract DxO PhotoLab 188.8.131.52 for Mac (DMG) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Mac OS X command.|
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the DxO PhotoLab Mac version program on your Mac.|
|3): Now enjoy installing from this program (DxO PhotoLab 184.108.40.206 macOS). You can also download VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.2 for Mac.|