Download Cyberduck 6 for Mac free supported for Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, and much more. Also, Cyberduck 6 for macOS is a very smart application that supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and other communications, and helps you upload and upload files, create bookmarks, and limit bandwidth.
Cyberduck 6 for Mac Description
Cyberdeck is an open-source FTP client designed to connect you to remote hosts and upload/download files. Runs on Windows and Mac OS X and includes support for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Rackspace Cloud Files, and other communications.
The mood in his sleeve is definitely the user interface. It looks clean and streamlined, integrates a regular set of B features, and allows you to perform browser-like actions to search for lists stored on the server. For example, you can easily search lists using the “Back” and “Forward” buttons.
Cyberduck 6 for macOS allows you to save your favorite contacts as bookmarks. With the help of bookmark manager, you can easily add, delete or edit contacts. Additionally, you can copy bookmarks and sort by pseudonym, hostname, or protocol.
New connections can be quickly defined by choosing the type of connection (e.g. FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3). Depending on the type of connection you want to make, this tool integrates many custom parameters.
For example, if you want to establish an FTP connection, you will need to provide details about the server, port, username, and password. Additionally, you can select Incognito Login and force the app to save a password. Advanced users are offered more options who may need to specify a path, select the connection mode (default, enabled, or disabled), and choose the type of coding.
The History Panel tracks all your contacts so you can easily connect to previous contacts, while the Search Best feature is very useful if you want to identify an item quickly.
Screenshots Of Cyberduck 6 for Mac
Features Of Cyberduck 6 for macOS
- For file editing, seamless integration with any external editing program makes it easy to quickly change the content.
- Edit any text or binary file on the server in the program of your choice.
- Both Amazon Cloud Front and Rackspace Limelight can be easily configured to distribute your files using Content Distribution Networks (CDNs).
- Connect to each server using FTP, SFTP, or WebDAV and configure it as the new Amazon Cloud Front CDN distribution resource.
- Browse Amazon Simple Storage Service just like your hard drive.
- Support for the latest and greatest expansion to S3 storage options.
- Define login options, storage classes, and the geography of your content.
- Organize your bookmarks by dragging and dropping, and search faster using filters.
- Browse browsers and move faster through the browser to save for better performance.
- Use common expressions to limit the number of one-time transfers and filtering of files.
- The bars start and stop again. Revert Guide Transfer.
- Access to your SFTP servers is not compatible with all alarms and sets.
- Integration with system technologies.
Some Details of Cyberduck 6 for Mac
|Cyberduck 6 for Mac
|Setup File Name
|Release Added On
System Requirements for Cyberduck 6 for Mac
|Hard Disk Space
|Intel Multi-Core Processor
|Windows / Laptop
How to Install
|1): Extract Cyberduck 6 for macOS latest version (EXE) files using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows.
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install it on your Windows.
|3): Now enjoy installing this program (Cyberduck 6 for Mac). You can also office tool plus 8 free downloads.