You can free download the Canon PIXMA G3000 Printer driver for Windows / Mac. Also, The true value of a printer lies in its ability to produce exceptional quality at high speed.
Canon PIXMA G3000 Driver Description
For starters, printing with this device comes with mobile printing solutions, including Google Cloud Print and PIXMA Cloud Link. Other options include Canon Print Service Plugin for Android and Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY for iOS and Android.
This feature is similar to Canon Easy Photo Print for the Windows RT version of the mobile OS. Scanning with the device is done via a flatbed scanning type as well as a contact image sensor (CIS) component.
Its optical resolution is up to 600 x 1,200 dots per inch (dpi), while the selectable resolution is 19,200-25 dpi. Meanwhile, scanning with this device supports 16-bit and 8-bit depth for input and output respectively. The scanning speed is approximately 19 seconds per page. Download the Canon PIXMA G3000 driver from the Canon website.
Screenshots for Canon PIXMA G3000 Printer Driver
Features of Canon PIXMA G3000 Mac
- Interface options include a high-speed USB 2.0 port that supports the recommended USB cable.
- In terms of the device’s operating environment, the supported temperature range is from 5 to 350 degrees Celsius.
- In addition, in the case of relative humidity, the recommended range is between 10% and 90% non-condensing.
- For storage, the device requires a temperature range of 0 to 400 degrees Celsius and relative humidity of 5-95%.
- For the required power, the voltage range is between 100 and 240 V at 50 or 60 Hz. But for power consumption, standby mode requires around 1.7 watts while off mode uses 0.3 watts.
- When the device is actively printing or copying, the power consumption is up to 14 watts.
- Physically, the Canon PIXMA G3000 printer model has a width of 445 mm and a depth of 330 mm.
- Its height is up to 163 mm and its weight is 5.8 kg.
Some Details of Canon PIXMA G3000 Scanner Drivers Offline
|Canon PIXMA G3000 Scanner Drivers Offline
|Setup File Name
|Release Added On
System Requirements for Canon PIXMA G3000 Scanner Drivers Offline
|Hard Disk Space
|Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher
How to Install Canon PIXMA G3000 Driver
|1): Extract Canon PIXMA G3000 latest version (EXE) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows.
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the Canon PIXMA G3000 Scanner Drivers for Windows version program on your PC.
|3): Now enjoy installing from this program (Canon PIXMA G3000 Offline).