Download NIUBI Partition Editor TE 7.4.1 Portable Free is the latest version ISO offline setup file of your Windows 7, 8, 10 for both 32-bit & 64-bit. Also, NIUBI Partition Editor TE Portable is a very powerful program for fast, secure, and accurate disk management that provides a wide range of tools and allows you to redesign party analytics without losing data.
NIUBI Partition Editor TE 7.4.1 Portable Description
Also, NIUBI Part Editor TE is a disk management application, a very powerful disk resizing program that supports the reduction, extension, movement and attachment of parts. It is a simple and easy program to select disk space and provides a complete set of tools for converting MBR disk to GPT component and logical component conversion to the primary component. It can also convert NTFS components to FAT32 and provides a complete set of items for partition management.
NIUBI Partition Editor TE Portable’s powerful program comes with a powerful solution for converting disk partitions and converting MBR to GPT. This allows workers to perform a variety of disk resizing tasks without losing data. Clone and migrate components and modify the system accordingly. In addition, the technical version of NIUBI Part Manager also provides support for resolving various file system errors, scanning for bad sectors, initializing disks, and viewing disk partition properties. There are a number of security mechanisms involved, such as disk reading, configuring features, hiding partitions, and performing many other operations in the program. At the end of the memo, Portable NIUBI Partition Editor TE 2021 is a very powerful program for rearranging and managing parts with accurate results.
Screenshots for NIUBI Partition Editor TE 7.4.1 Portable
Features of NIUBI Partition Editor TE Portable
- A helpful program to manage distribution.
- It is a simple and easy application.
- Provides support for disk management tasks.
- Create, delete, format, and all in all, check sections.
- Configure the active part and so convert it to disk best.
- Convert the MBR disk to the GPT section and support the logical section.
- Convert the NTFS section to the FAT32 section.
- Map and transfer operations while maintaining data integrity.
- Disassemble, expand, move, and merge sections to suit the disk.
- Send the operating system to the new disk and the entire disk for backup.
- Security tasks such as hiding a section, organizing read-only features, and more.
- Fix system problems, malfunctions, and so more.
Some Details of NIUBI Partition Editor TE 7.4.1 Portable
|Software Name||NIUBI Partition Editor TE 7.4.1 Portable|
|Setup File Name||NIUBI_Partition_Editor_TE_7.4.1_Portable.exe|
|File Size||10 MB|
|Release Added On||Wednesday, 5/19/2021|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer|
|Developer/Published By||NIUBI Technology|
System Requirements for NIUBI Partition Editor TE 7.4.1 Portable
|Operating System:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|Memory (RAM)||2 GB|
|Hard Disk Space||1 GB|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher|
How to Install
|1): Extract NIUBI Partition Editor TE Portable latest version (EXE) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows.|
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the NIUBI Partition Editor TE Portable for Windows version program on your PC.|
|3): Now enjoy installing from this program (NIUBI Partition Editor TE 7.4.1 Portable).|