With the help of this fast and easy software, without the need for special skills, you can easily create your own photos. Free Download ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Portable 22.214.171.1243 (x64) is a feature-packed solution for anyone who wants to get the most out of their photos without wasting time or effort.
ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Portable Description
Whenever you launch an application, you can create a new project or open an existing project and get started. If you decide to start a project from scratch, you need to specify its type (photo, paper, or web) and choose one of the existing ones.
In addition, you can adjust the design not only by adjusting the width and height, but also by the unit of measurement, speed, and color condition.
Alternatively, you can create a new stack, HDR integration, or focus integration project.
Not to mention that you can also open a graphic file and upgrade it to your liking – most formats are supported, even RAW formats, so you have no problem accessing your old photos.
Includes many effects and graphics enhancements
When you’re ready to choose the look of your photos, you can just right-click on the layer you want and apply one of the available effects: interior brightness or shadow, dark, gray, black, or shadow.
The ACDSee Gemstone Image Editor lets you go one step further and test the integrated settings until you are satisfied with the result. You can change the exposure, vibration, curve, or white balance, blacken, sharpen, reduce noise, add color, fog, split colors, or add color.
Regardless of which modification you want to implement, there are some additional parameters that you can adjust as much as you want.
Overall, the ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor can be customized in your application to enhance your photos, then export them to an optional format, resize them to predefined dimensions and rearrange them according to the template.
Screenshots for ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Portable
Key features and benefits of ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Portable 126.96.36.1993 (x64)
Layers of items:
- The Photo Editor workspace provides an original area where you can organize your photos, text, and other things like shapes and lines.
- Layer your items, group them, change the layout, and experiment with transparency and blending conditions to create stunning photo layouts.
- Optionally adjust everything or make changes throughout the design.
- Your principles are always kept safe.
Go ahead and play:
- Identify the effects safely, knowing that your original image remains. With dynamic settings, you have the freedom of decoration.
- Quickly change existing effects, change their order for different results, hide them, or delete them completely at any time.
- No discipline depends on creative control.
Correct photo defects:
- Replace your photos with powerful and fast tools, including red eyes, dodge, burn, sharp and sharp.
- Magically remove imperfections, stains, and unwanted items with a repair tool.
- Try the automatic adjustment feature for automatic color balance, automatic level, automatic speed, or automatic contrast with one click.
- Use AutoFox to make all the necessary settings at the same time, or use the slider to get full control of each configuration.
Explain the photos:
- Easily add your creative talent to photos.
- Try vinyl to create beautiful portrait-style photos.
- Move your photos with the crystal tool.
- Use the brown effect to retrieve your photos in a timely manner, or add some drama with the photo editor’s comprehensive black and white mode.
- Save time by using the batch processor to edit photo groups.
- Solve color, light, and speed problems, or apply art effects to everything at once.
In other words:
- Add text to your photos exactly as you wish.
- Change the font and color of the whole text or just one word or phrase.
- And why stick to direct text? Combine your text in either format or custom or predefined text mode to add some flow to your image.
Shape your photos:
- Create interesting effects by combining objects and photos.
- Export photos using pre-selected shapes or design your own custom shapes.
Working with metadata:
- Adding and editing EXIF and IPTC data not only helps you track the details, but also provides excellent references to help you create this great shot.
Some Details of ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Portable
|Software Name||ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Portable 188.8.131.523 (x64)|
|Setup File Name||ACDSee_Gemstone_Photo_Editor_Portable_184.108.40.2063_(x64).exe|
|Release Added On||Tuesday, 4/19/2022|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer|
System Requirements for ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Portable
|Operating System:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|Memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|Hard Disk Space||512 MB|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher|
How to Install
|1): Extract ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Portable 220.127.116.113 (x64) for Windows (EXE) file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Mac.|
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install the ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Offline Installer for Windows version program on your Device.|
|3): Now enjoy installing this program (ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor Portable 18.104.22.1683 (x64).|
If you want PTC Creo 8 download for windows