Download MacPilot 13 for Mac free supported for Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, and much more. Also, None of them reach MacPilot for macOS and this Twitter has taken away my useful features and useful options.
MacPilot 13 for Mac Description
MacPilot 13 is a very powerful program that allows you to take full control of your Mac without any problems. This powerful app offers access to over 1000 features to enhance and enhance your Mac experience.
It has a simple, clean, and minimal user interface that can work efficiently even for beginners. The application provides one-click access to system internal devices such as RAID, Bluetooth, Certificate, or Guide Assistant.
MacPilot for macOS helps you show file paths in the window title bar, drop-down menus, show hidden files, use your screen saver as a desktop, disable features, and more. The best thing about Mac Pilot is that it maintains system maintenance such as cron running, restarting startup services, clearing garbage from inactive system memory, updating presets, clearing print queues, rotating system logs.
Helps to remove corrupt selected files and much more. Finally, you can add smart places and stickers to the menu list. Lastly, Mac Pilot is a great tool to help you discover your Mac Secret features.
Screenshots Of MacPilot 13 for Mac
Features Of MacPilot for macOS
- A great application that allows you to enable or disable hidden functions.
- Allows you to repair the system by running common maintenance scripts.
- Provides a clean and tidy user interface that makes system optimization even simpler.
- Enables you to monitor your computer while viewing visible and systematic files.
- Let me show you a complete list of network ports, error codes, and key combinations.
- Provides complete control over alarm clock, sleep, energy saving and more.
- Allows you to delete a downloaded notification message with one click.
Some Details of MacPilot 13 for Mac
|Software Name||MacPilot 13 for Mac|
|Setup File Name||MacPilot_13.dmg|
|File Size||55 MB|
|Release Added On||Wednesday, 9/2/2021|
System Requirements for MacPilot 13 for Mac
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB|
|Hard Disk Space||100 MB|
|Processor||Intel Multi-Core Processor|
|Machine||Windows / Laptop|
How to Install
|1): Extract MacPilot for macOS latest version (EXE) files using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows.|
|2): Open Installer and accept the terms and then install it on your Windows.|
|3): Now enjoy installing this program (MacPilot 13 for Mac).|